Maureen McGrath | TEDxStanleyPark
We are all connected by something
deeper than we can understand
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."
The definition of the word Conundrum is: something that is puzzling or confusing.
Here are six Conundrums of socialism in the United States of America :
1. America is capitalist and greedy - yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized - yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims - yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government - yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer - yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about - yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
Think about it! And that, my friends, pretty much sums up the USA in the 21st Century. Makes you wonder who is doing the math.
These three, short sentences tell you a lot about the direction of our current government and cultural environment :
1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
Funny how that works. And here's another one worth considering...
2. Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money. But we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of m oney? What's interesting is the first group "worked for" their money, but the second didn't.
Think about it.....and Last but not least :
3. Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans, no pay raises for our military and cutting our army but we are not stopping the payments or benefits to illegal aliens.
Am I the only one missing something?
Where are they now?
World Changing Device Locked Away by Illuminati
Researching these people to where they are in today's world. Just curious. Probably just some more 'clickbait'
First Draft 10:43 pm 1/9/19
World's first solid-state heat engine.
Gal Tech Semi-Conductors
'Carousel Electric Generation.'
First Look Wikipedia no
mention of any of the above
Used multiple search combinations using 'DDG' browser
1/10/19 9:19 pm
The Moray Radiant
Heat resistant plastic coating.
Rotating Magnetic Motors
Demo time 8:35
Infinite Energy Device
Super efficiency rate by recycling energy through a closed-loop systems heat pump.
Free Energy Device
References the word Pumping or suction as
Charles De Gaulle would flip in his grave if he knew what happened to his beloved France.
I can NOT forget what I was told by the many GI's I encountered in Germany when I first arrived there Oct. 1967. You see, a lot of the GI's stationed with me had just been moved from France to Germany. I was told that Charles De Gaulle 'kicked the US Army' out of France because we were ruining their CULTURE.............
The irony of the whole thing is mind boggling. I'm glad I got to visit Paris Oct. 1967 when it was still France ..........IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!
The same goes for the Germany I got to live in for two years. It will NEVER be the way it was in 1967-69.
IT IS ALWAYS NOW
Think about it. Now is in Reality the only place to get a good meal
Subject: The "M" word....by comedian Jeff Foxworthy
Have you ever wondered why it's OK to make jokes about Catholics, Jews, Christians, the Pope, the Irish, the Italians, the Polish, the Hungarians, the Chinese, the French (including French Canadians), the elderly, bad golfers, men/women, blacks/whites, etc, but its insensitive to make jokes about the Muslims?
Well, it's time to level the playing field and be politically incorrect, by including our friends, the Muslims, on this grandiose list.
So Jeff Foxworthy did his part to include the Muslims on his list ...
1. If you grow and refine heroin for a living, but morally object to the use of liquor, You may be a Muslim.
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and a $5,000 rocket launcher, but can't afford shoes, You may be a Muslim.
3. If you have more wives than teeth, You may be a Muslim.
4. If you wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon to be unclean, You may be a Muslim.
5. If you think vests come in two styles, Bullet-proof and Suicide, You may be a Muslim.
6. If you can't think of anyone that you haven't declared jihad against, You may be a Muslim.
7. If you consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing, You may be a Muslim.
8. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses, other than setting off roadside bombs, You may be a Muslim.
9. If you have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four, then you, too, may be a Muslim.
10. If you find this offensive and do not forward it, you are part of the problem here in America
but if you delete this, you are most likely a Muslim.
Who says building a border wall won't work? The Chinese built one over 2,000 years ago and they still don't have any Mexicans
Can you truly be yourself if you give up part of yourself to a higher power?
While song checking the words to 'Take the Weather with you.. By Crowded House.
I googled a line from the song
"You can fight the Sleep but Not the Dream.' Fair enough.
Under the laws of one thing leads to another
I came across this blog site
Thought I would bookmark as this offers a whole different perspective on a lot of things and thoughts.
FILE UNDER: One Thing leads to Another.
Blind Bi Partisan Media
The Drum Maker Speech
Life After Google
We control our identity not Google
The Media Right or First?
The future is wasting the rest of your life
The Bi-Pedal ape man DNA difference caused by evolution
Mysilium / replaces plastics
They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ..
They're not happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ...
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon
SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?
They're happy in Australia ..
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France .
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany .
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA .
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland .
They're happy in Denmark .
Basically, they're happy in every country that is
NOT MUSLIM and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not their leadership.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEN they want to change those countries to be like
THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
How damn dumb can you get?
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim
Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.
Lets have a look at the evidence:
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pool tables
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats
- Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower
- More than one wife
(- More than one mother-in-law)
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
- You can't wash off the smell of donkeys
- You cook over burning camel dung
- Your wife is picked by someone else for you
- and your wife smells worse than your donkey
- Then they tell them that "when they die, it all gets better"??
Well No Shit Sherlock!....
It's not like it could get much worse!
Coming to your neighborhood
Mantak Chia: Techniques to Activate The Second Brain
The smile inside is the number one, most important practice in the Tao
MANTAK CHIA | Understand This And You Will Achieve Anything!
Our soul and spirit is energy
Your soul is an intelligent energy! and the whole universe is covered with energy
If you walk with energy, you're never wrong
How To Multiply Energy Into Your Organs | Mantak Chia
Smile to your heart
Parasympathetic is rest smile and rest
It all starts from the eyes.